Remote job description
Our Software Developer role is responsible for developing and maintaining a variety of software that supports our database of scholarly productivity and providing limited end user support. As part of the development team, you will develop and maintain new applications as well as support existing applications for our clients and internal users.
- Maintain software used for clients data
- Develop new applications and enhancements for existing systems written in C#, ASP.Net and SQL Server
- Assist in all phases of SDLC toward development of new software, systems and business processes.
- Obtains business requirements needed from internal and external customers to develop the appropriate solutions to ensure a functional and efficient product.
- Perform coding for technical specifications written or verbalized by internal or external customers
- Responds to customer system issues and provides solutions
- Conducts testing of software and assuring its quality
Bachelor Degree in computer science or engineering preferred
1+ years experience in software development
Experience with C#, ASP.NET, SQL, PYTHON and ETL Tools
Experience with Visual Studio 2019 and Sql Server Management studio 18
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must have attention to detail and pride in delivering quality result
Company name: Academic Analytics
Remote job title: Software Developer at Academic Analytics () (allows remote)
Job tags: c#, asp.net, sql, python, etl