Remote job description
With more than 18m users playing 20m matches every month FACEIT is the leading competitive gaming platform. We provide gamers the best experience possible by making sure we are always on top of our tech and continue to deliver industry leading features to our already awesome platform!
Our Backend Developers take full responsibility for the design and build of our distributed APIs and microservices, and are currently working on some amazing new features. Our tech stack is based around Golang/Go, GCP, Microservices, Kubernetes and much more!
Our Developers are divided into collaborative teams that look after various services such as; Matchmaking, Clans, Growth, Monetization and many more - making constant improvements to them. Were currently working on developing some crazy new features, but are always open to new exciting ideas our colleagues want to share.
What we can offer:
- Work with the best tech available;
- Lunch provided daily;
- Kitchen stocked with refreshments (coffee machines everywhere our founding team is Italian after all!);
- Company book club, and gaming nights;
- Flexible working environment;
- Company (virtual) drinks session every Friday
- Monthly massages;
- Quarterly team outings;
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities;
Job title: Software Developer (Go) - Fully Remote work available. at FACEIT (London, UK) (allows remote)
Job tags: golang, java, backend