Sitefinity & ASP.net Developer
IANS Research is an information security advisory and consulting firm, serving Fortune-class information security teams and professionals with in-depth insights and decision support regarding their most pressing technical and strategic challenges. IANS provides access to information security experts who address and solve our clients' challenges as they arise. We help security teams achieve technical excellence and improve engagement with the organization to drive security's impact deeper into the company.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work under the guidance of a team lead to implement the design and development for our Sitefinity projects.
- Ability to meet deadlines and take ownership of associated deliverables
- Strong teamwork and project management skills.
- Work from business requirements through detail design and application specifications
- Troubleshoot any technical issues that may arise with any related tools / solutions
- Participate in all phases of the relevant integration deployment and testing
- Work efficiently, both with team members and independently
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
- 4 years minimal of ASP.NET using C#, .Net Core, MVC and OData
- 2 years of Sitefinity development experience
- knowledge of Json/XML, API and Web Services
- Familiar with Azure cloud platforms is a plus
- Develop applications with RAD principles.
- Familiar with Domain Driven Design and Test-Driven Design principles.
- Self-motivation and positive work ethic
- Experience in the full lifecycle of applications
- Experience working in a small team collaborative environment
- BS in Information Systems / Computer Science a plus but not required
ASP.NET, Sitefinity, C#, MS SQL Server, Web Developer
Sitefinity & ASP.net Developer (3-Month Contract, Mid-Level at IANS Research () (allows remote)
Tags: asp.net, sitefinity, c#, mssql