Senior Software Engineer, Telecom
Remote job description
ServiceTitan is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with telecom industry experience to help us build the next generation of our platform. This is an exciting role for an engineer to work on the voice and messaging components of our product. We build for product excellence, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems. If you share the same values, you might find yourself in perfect company!
As our Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Architect, design, and implement telecom and messaging feature functionality.
- Work with product managers, designers, and engineers to prototype and implement product features.
- Communicate effectively with other engineers, product managers, customers, and partners.
- 70% development / 30% working on requirements, mentorship, supervision.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 5+ years of industry experience
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing telecom and SMS / MMS functionality
Expert-level knowledge of:
- Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs) and SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server or any other)
- Experience creating or maintaining JSON Web APIs backed by relational databases in any strongly-typed back end development framework. Should be comfortable with MVC, Dependency Injection and ORM concepts
- Telecom industry best practices for SIP-centric applications and telecom application development
- Experience building and maintaining complex web applications
- Experience with TypeScript is a plus
- Experience with SIP.js or another client-side SIP framework is a large plus
- Experience with Freeswitch is a large plus
- Ability to use a data-driven approach for product decisions.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Experience with Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, Visual Studio, JIRA, and other tools that are typically used by developers on Microsoft technology stack
ServiceTitan is the world's leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Senior Software Engineer, Telecom
Tags: business services, saas / subscription, smb