Senior Software Engineer
Remote job description
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our team. You will contribute to all areas of game development, including programming of graphics, game logic and user interface using Unity. It is not required to have prior game development experience since we believe a competent software engineer can develop great things in any field. You will work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, artists and game designers to create games that will be played by millions of people all around the world.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Designing, implementing and testing game features
- Delivering well-structured code and participating in code-review sessions
- Supporting and contributing new ideas to game design
- Creating flexible code that can be easily updated as the product evolves
- Contributing to the improvement of user experience in the games
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of OOP and familiarity with Design Patterns
- Experience in various programming languages such as C#, Java
- Passion for games and game programming
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for Dream Games. We collect and process your personal data as confidential as part of the recruitment process. Please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law and Consent Letter to know more details.
Company name: Dream Games
Remote job title: Senior Software Engineer
Job tags: gaming