Senior Python Engineer + Cloud
- Solid experience working with Python.
- Experience with developing serverless, loosely coupled applications on major cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure) using the native SDKs
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- If you know AWS, then it's: EC2, RDS, S3, SSM, Lambda, Step Functions, Networking and VPCs, AWS Security, SQS/SNS, DynamoDB.
- If you know GCP, then it's: Compute Engine, Cloud Functions, BigTable, BigQuery DataStore, Spanner, Cloud Pub/Sub.
- If you know Azure, then it's: Azure Functions / Service Fabric, EventGrid, PageBlobs & Managed Disks, Azure Service Bus, Azure Notifications, Azure SQL, Cosmos DB.
- Experience with API based architectures
- Experience with Postresql and SQL
Nice to have:
- Experience with Django
- Experience with working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.
Senior Python Engineer + Cloud (Remote) at X-Team (allows remote)
Tags: python, sql, aws, gcp, azure