Senior .NET Full-Stack Developer
Performance Search Group
Remote job description
Our client, RiceTec, is a global technology-based agricultural company located in Alvin, Texas. They drive sustainable food production through rice seed technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops clean, elegant, best practice-based code solutions for software systems that embody the principles of domain driven design, test driven development, and common software patterns.
- User Interface. Develops interfaces that use modern components and tools to deliver functionality that engages the user and simplifies their work.
- Middle Tier. Develops business logic and service layers that clearly express the underlying problem domains and supports high availability and throughput to the consuming applications.
- Data Layer. Utilizes SQL and non-SQL data sources to provide a data foundation for applications that is scalable, reliable, and performant.
- Collaborates with project owners, stakeholders, users, and team members to develop a shared understanding of the problem domain and desired functionality of the systems. Ensures that the delivered systems meet or exceed functional and performance expectations and assists in the development of metrics that help to ensure that targets are met.
- Delivers software system designs using modern techniques and tools that serve as the foundation for secure, maintainable, reliable, high-performing applications that meet business and functional requirements. Demonstrates innovation and creativity to ensure that application designs achieve superior results.
- Surveys the software development landscape to stay current on modern development practices and incorporate useful practices into the team's toolkit. Works with team members to assess potential practices and initiate proof-of-concept spikes to determine suitability for team adoption.
- Implements and maintains code repositories, Kanban boards, user stories, sprints, issue tracking, pull requests, build pipelines, and release pipelines. Works to ensure that code is developed, maintained, compiled, and deployed reliably to the appropriate environments.
- Serves as a valued team member in conducting code reviews, design sessions, and issue resolution. Serves as a technical design lead in areas of expertise. Strives to keep effective, personable working relationships with Applications team, IT team members, and software systems customers.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, information systems, or related field
- 5+ Years Database Experience
- 5+ Years Windows Server Stack Web Development - .NET Core, .NET MVC, C#, IIS
- Web Services Experience
- Tools and Languages Experience - C#, React.js, HTML5, CSS3, ECMAScript6+, Web API, Bootstrap, jQuery, d3.js, MVC, SPA
- Keen understanding of domain driven design, object-oriented, test-driven development, and microservices application development techniques and practices
- Experience with configuring and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, KanBan Boards, Push/Pull Requests, GitHub Best Practices (Azure Cloud experience preferred)
Company name: Performance Search Group
Remote job title: Senior .NET Full-Stack Developer at Performance Search Group (Alvin, TX) (allows remote)
Job tags: .net, restful