Senior Mobile Software Engineer
Emerlyn Technology, LLC
Do you have a desire for creating solutions through team brainstorming and collaboration? Is working remotely important in your life? Are you self motivated? Do you have strong communication skills? If these things resonate with you, then you could be a great fit for our growing team!
As a Senior Mobile Software Engineer at Emerlyn Technology you will be responsible for developing our mobile product to help pharmacies around the country become more efficient in their day to day processes. Our product creates a positive user experience through our hosted services that are scalable and secure.
The right candidate will have experience working with mobile technologies to bring our application to the next level. Above all, a passion for the software industry and a desire to learn and strengthen your own abilities are the traits that we are looking to add to our team.
Some of the tools and technologies we currently use are listed below. Even if you don't have experience in these tools, please apply anyway. We are looking for diverse experiences and know you will have no problem learning our toolset.
- Flutter, Dart
- Java, Kotlin, Clojure
- Struts, Spring Framework, Hibernate
- SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Ubuntu, Docker
While maintenance and enhancement of current applications is part of what you will do here, responsibilities also include:
- Being part of an innovative and motivated team evaluating and integrating new technologies
- Maintaining an environment that encourages education, code quality, and team mentorship
- Performing analysis, design, development, and unit testing of complex software applications
- Creating mobile solutions utilizing best practice technologies, including necessary server APIs
- Working with other software engineers and management to develop new tools or enhance current systems for customer requirements, correct defects, and integration with other systems
- Being an integral part of our agile team process, with daily stand up discussions, retrospective processes, quarterly planning, and customer conversations
- On call rotations are a required part of our DevOps philosophy
- Minimum of 8 years software design and development experience.
Nice to have
- A working knowledge of the healthcare and/or pharmacy industry.
- Familiarity of purchasing and inventory management systems.
- Familiarity with B2B data transactions using EDI.
Emerlyn Technology, LLC
Senior Mobile Software Engineer at Emerlyn Technology, LLC (allows remote)
Tags: flutter, dart, kotlin, java, mobile