Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Remote job description
NOTE: This role is remote and can be based anywhere in ASIA or EUROPE
LeadIQ is a remote-first, Series A funded B2B SaaS startup with offices in SF Bay Area and Singapore. Founded on world-class culture to enable sales intelligence, productivity, and insights with cutting edge technologies and innovation.
We offer our team members a unique culture of flexibility, trust and independence. We are backed by Draper Associates, Jason Calacanis, Fresco Capital, and Eight Roads and some of our amazing customers are MuleSoft, AppDyanmics, WalkMe, Gainsight, and many more.
Our next phase of our growth is going to be powered by AI, and we want you to be part of our growing AI team as a Senior Machine Learning Engineer.
- Work across many ML problems spanning natural language processing and generation, recommender systems and other predictive systems. It is fine to not have knowledge across all of these, but having a strong area is necessary.
- Design, train, deploy and monitor models (the whole pipeline)
- Be comfortable working with our Product Managers to flesh out the problems and suggest right trade-offs between user-experience, engineering efforts and model performance.
- Think of creative ways to improve solutions that are already in place
- Imagine new feature ideas and design real-time data pipelines to incorporate them into our models
- Improve the way we evaluate and monitor our models and system performance
- Mentor our junior members in the team
- Be comfortable and resourceful in working autonomously without much supervision
- Be comfortable and creative in developing situational non-ML solutions that just work
- At least 3 years of experience in Natural Language Processing and Recommender Systems
- At least 2 years of solid hands-on experience with Pytorch/TensorFlow
- Very comfortable with Mathematics, Probability, Statistics
- At least 5 years of relevant industry experience of developing/training/deploying ML models is highly preferred
Nice to have
- Experience with conducting research/previously published papers in top venues
- Proven experience in mentoring junior members
LeadIQ is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status
Company name: LeadIQ
Remote job title: Senior Machine Learning Engineer at LeadIQ () (allows remote)
Job tags: machine learning, design, python, pytorch