Senior iOS Engineer
We are open to candidates across North America to work remotely.
Lookout is the leader in mobile security, protecting the device at the intersection of the personal you and the professional you. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobile devices are essential to all we do for work and play. We're trusted by millions of consumers, enterprises, government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Lookout is a modern startup for the modern world, run by apps! As part of Lookout's engineering team, you will have an opportunity to take on some of the most interesting challenges in one or more core areas of intellectual property and fundamental building blocks that form Lookout's category-defining Personal and Enterprise products. In order to tackle these challenging problems, you must be open-minded to explore new areas as well as evolve key existing systems, such as high scale cloud systems, mobile platforms(iOS/Android) development, detection engines, analysis systems cloud backend micro-services, front-end/UI, Data Engineering, Machine Learning, Threat research and CI/CD. If you enjoy building cutting edge products leveraging the latest technologies, tools and development methodologies, and want to make an immediate impact through your work, come check us out.
- Build an incredible iOS product suite, including designing, estimating, and delivering high quality solutions that secure hundreds of millions of users.
- Champion the great mobile architecture and good software design paradigms.
- Work closely with product management & design teams to take an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes.
- At least 5 years building & shipping commercial mobile software for the iOS platform,
- Proficiency with Swift and a deep knowledge/usage of the iOS SDK.
- Working knowledge of Objective C and the XCode tool set.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming, Data Modeling, Service Oriented Architectures and Design Patterns.
- Proven track record of developing highly scalable designs.
- Demonstrated track record of developing clean and maintainable code.
- Ability to break complex problems down into smaller components that are loosely coupled and testable
- Discipline for testing and automation - unit, functional, integration, etc.
- Stellar communication skills; able to work well with a smart, passionate and growing team
- Preference for working in a dynamic startup environment where everyday offers new challenges
- Full stack development experience
- Experience with Security, mobile or otherwise
- Experience developing on Android platforms
Senior iOS Engineer
Tags: communications, enterprise, freemium, licensing, mobile, saas / subscription, security, software