Senior Fullstack Engineer
Remote job description
Who are we looking for?
To help drive the value our brand and retail partners receive from working with Revieve, we're looking for experienced Full Stack Engineers with a focus on frontend web and mobile projects developed in React or React Native.
Working as a key member of our technology team, you'll be responsible for implementing important features of high quality and usability that will be used globally by millions of online and offline consumers.
You'll be using exciting new technologies like React, Redux, ES6, typescript, Node, Docker, Mongo, Python and many many more.
You have experience in working with fast-growing companies with international teams. You have an aptitude and desire towards learning and a strong bias for action and initiative-taking.
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior, Lead
Preferred time zone: CET or +/- 3 hours
What will you be doing?
- Participate in Scrum, design sessions and code reviews with peers to elevate the quality of engineering across the organisation
- Implement and ship new features
- Work closely within our tech teams consisting of UX, front-end, back-end and Computer Vision engineers
- Take responsibility and ownership in developing a user friendly and versatile applications
What should you know?
- Self-starter with strong customer and product focus and attention to detail
- Proven track record of developing production quality scalable and reusable code
- Deep understanding of React.JS framework
- Experience with Redux, TypeScript, styled-components
- Solid understanding of version control (git workflow), testing, continuous integration and deployment
- Prior experience in working with Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- Good English communication skills: verbal and written
- You care about code quality, readability and maintainability
- You take pride in what you do and welcome feedback
Extra points for:
- Deep learning, AR and computer vision
- React Native
- Mobile development
- Parse Server
What do we offer?
- Full-time work, remote possible
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Skill development
- Equipment provided
- Paid vacation time (5 weeks/ year)
- Paid parental leave
- Health Insurance and Dental Care
If you join us, you'll be able to enjoy being part of a fast-paced environment where we get stuff done and are fully aligned on a shared vision.
Intrigued? We look forward to hearing from you!
Company: Revieve Oy
Job title: Senior Fullstack Engineer at Revieve Oy () (allows remote)