Senior Full Stack Engineer
Remote job description
We are building a world where talent comes first. Beamery's Talent Lifecycle Management platform powers recruiting, mobility, upskilling, diversity and workforce planning for the world's most forward thinking companies.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. Millions of people are being left behind everyday in their careers, and we're on a mission fix this by creating equal access to meaningful work, skills and careers for all.
We're excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech's most disruptive companies.
- So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the role
After more than doubling our revenue in 2020, we're expanding our world-class team of product engineers in 2022 to continue our rapid business growth and meet the insatiable demand for our product lineup. We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to design, build and deliver performant and accessible web applications to enable seamless onboarding of customers onto Beamery Platform.
About the team
Team Lego is one of our newest teams that has been created as part of our growth strategy with the mission to reduce the onboarding time of new customers by decreasing the engineering effort that is needed to onboard new customers onto the Beamery Platform.
Team Lego works closely with Integration Consultants to enable onboarding of new customers by providing tooling and dashboards to manage and set up the integrations with third party Application tracking systems.
What you will be doing at beamery
- Enable integration consultants and admins to setup , configure and trigger integration flows by building tools in React, Typescript.
- Enable integration consultants and technical support engineers to monitor status, progress and errors by creating and maintaining operational dashboards(currently in Kibana).
- Contribute to and drive solution design for the standalone web apps ;
- Own and lead the development of product features from inception to deployment;
- Translate high-level product direction into a detailed set of technical deliverables.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience building complex user interfaces at scale using the latest web standards;
- Strong experience building and operating backend systems in complex environments;
- Keenness for modern testing and automation tooling;
- Exposure to DevOps, incident management and CI/CD pipelines;
- An impact-focussed mindset aligned with agile principles;
- A sense of empathy for users, teammates, colleagues and partners;
- A genuine desire to help the team work better together with a healthy dose of fun.
- This is not a checklist of requirements, don't worry if you don't satisfy all, we'd still love to talk.
Company name: Beamery
Remote job title: Senior Full Stack Engineer
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, hr, recruitment