Senior Full Stack Engineer
Remote job description
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Do you look for good technical challenges, in an inclusive and respectful environment?
Are you looking for an opportunity in a company reimagining an 800 billion dollar industry?
Do you have experience in building dynamic and scalable applications in Python and React.js?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created a new Senior Full Stack Engineer position to help us optimize top talent at our growing company. We are a Series C-funded logistic technology company that has increased our revenue by 200% year over year, led by a leadership team of logistics veterans and experienced engineers, product leaders, and data scientists continuing to disrupt this $800 billion industry.
We are seeking an innovative, agile, problem-solver Senior Full Stack Engineer who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced global company.
LOCATION: Remote from anywhere in Latin America
What you get to do:
- Discuss good practices for software modularization and feel comfortable suggesting contributions to build our set of internal guidelines and shared code
- Together with other team members, be responsible for the whole lifecycle of an application or service, from conception, specification, development, testing, support, bug fixing, and decommission
- Build scalable backend solutions using Python and Django
- Propose, document, and deliver API solutions for internal and external customers, as well as maintain projects inside the team's scope
- Review Pull Requests from the other members of the team
- Create tests, automation scripts, and configure Continuous Integration tools
- Take part in the decision making of writing clean and simple architecture design systems and tools
- Build modern, efficient, modular, and tested user interfaces using React. Assist our less experienced engineers with their questions on React's features and quirks
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other engineers to design and develop the product's functionalities
You have experience:
- Troubleshooting. You're good at identifying the source of bugs, know how to dig into the code that may be causing the outstanding issue, and work to resolve any issues that come up
- Curiosity: you're keen on learning new technologies and tools as well as evaluating their pros and cons. You're a pragmatic programmer. You ask questions and are eager to learn more
Your colleagues would describe you as:
- Someone that is always trying to find better ways to solve problems and thinks outside of the box
- Passionate about building solutions that create sustainable, resilient, and long-lasting value
- Curious about learning new technologies and tools as well as evaluating their pros and cons. You ask questions and are hungry to learn more
- Someone that takes ownership of complex problems
- Passionate about developing and you value quality and code maintainability
- Flexible person and open to others ideas
- Someone that likes to solve problems in the simplest way possible
WORKING AT LOADSMART:
- Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
- Extremely competitive Equity package
- Signing bonus - because you will work remotely, you will use it as you like: to set up your home office, get a new laptop or buy that amazing coffee machine to make your days happier :)
- Training budget - we will support you in developing your skills.
- Unlimited time off
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Lots of engagement activities;
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 450+ Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork
- Regular recognition, feedback, and transportation across all levels.
Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives.
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.Summary
Company name: Loadsmart
Remote job title: Senior Full Stack Engineer (Remote-LatAm) at Loadsmart (allows remote)