Senior Full Stack Engineer
Our growing team is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to help take our web app and tech stack to the next level. We're looking for a dynamic engineer who is no stranger to building well-designed, high-performant software applications that support complex business rules.
What You'll Do
- Evaluate requirements and estimate time to develop solutions
- Design, implement, and test product functionality
- Present prototypes and functioning code to Product Management for review
- Provide input towards technical and functional innovation
- Provide constructive feedback on pull requests to increase code quality
- Ensure software adheres to quality standards through code and design reviews
Your First 90 Days
By Day 30, with the support of your Team Lead and our Vice President of Development, you will participate in our virtual immersive, enabling you to learn our product, team and tech stack. You will join your Scrum Team and work to better understand our current product offering and roadmap commits.
By Day 60, along with user stories and product features, you will help your team work on a backlog of technical infrastructure work identified by your Tech Lead in your First 30 Days.
By Day 90, you will play an integral role in delivering on our 2021 roadmap. You will have the opportunity to evaluate the strengths and opportunities of our team and tech stack and, in partnership with your Team and Tech Lead, chart a go-forward plan to improve both.
Who You Are
- 7+ years of full stack Java experience
- Experience with modern front end frameworks (e.g., React, Angular)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Proficiency with data modeling and database design, including strong SQL skills
- Prior experience with Git, Tomcat, IIS and XML
- Prior experience with CI/CD, including Docker containers
- Bachelor's in Computer Science
- We are a Team. Employees, customers, and partners working together.
- We are Customer-Focused. Customers are the heart of everything we do.
- We are Driven. Seeking exceptional outcomes.
- We Own our Success. Every employee has a stake in our company.
- We do the right thing and have fun in the process.
Unanet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Senior Full Stack Engineer (Java) at Unanet, Inc. (Sterling, VA) (allows remote)
Tags: java, jakarta, git, rest, react