Senior Full Stack Developer
Dedalus HealthCare Systems Group
Remote job description
Your Code could save lives!
Software development is your passion and you are eager to apply state-of-the-art technology in the medical domain? Then this is the right place for you!
Contribute to our outstanding Hospital Information System ORBIS, market leader in DACH. Join one of our well-established SCRUM teams and be part of a R&D organization of around 30 teams around Europe.
We are looking for you, located in Vienna or optionally Austria-wide (Home Office) as a Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f/d).
Your tasks are:
- Development and maintenance of 3tier Enterprise Applications for healthcare
- Development of reusable components for Rich Client and Web Applications
- Participation in architecture and design of the overall system
- Implementation of Frontend and Backend functionalities
- Development of automated integration and unit tests
You will bring in:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science and corresponding professional experience, ideally paired with medical knowledge
- Several years of experience in Java, JavaEE, REST API
- Curiosity for new technologies, frameworks and up-to-date methodologies in software development
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
Technology and tools we use:
- Java, JavaEE, Angular, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Jira
You will like us for:
- Relaxed work atmosphere
- All benefits of working within an established international group
- Flexible working models including working from home
- Chance to visit conferences
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Regular team activities
- Public transport ticket for Vienna
According to the IT-KV, the starting salary without professional experience is at least 49.014 ? p.a., an overpayment depending on qualification/experience is self-evident.
Be part of our innovative power and shape the future with us!
#teamdedalus #together4success #dedalusgroup
Dedalus HealthCare Ges.m.b.H.
Dedalus produces, distributes, implements and maintains complex, technologically advanced and innovative IT solutions for hospitals, rehabilitation clinics, psychiatric clinics and diagnostic facilities such as radiology and cardiology. These IT solutions support all essential processes of administration, documentation, workflow control and audit-proof archiving of data and documents in health care companies. Founded in Florence in 1982, the Dedalus Group is the leading provider of healthcare and diagnostic software in Europe and one of the largest in the world.
DISCLAIMER: To ensure the continued use of the services, Dedalus and Agfa decided to share some applications. Some pages and URLs will contain references to Agfa during this transition period.
Company name: Dedalus HealthCare Systems Group
Remote job title: Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) at Dedalus HealthCare Systems Group (Wien, Österreich) (allows remote)
Job tags: java, javaee, angularjs, git, maven