Senior Frontend Engineer
Remote job description
Who we are?
We are small international company based in Heemstede, Netherlands who created an affordable multi-channel communication software taking the results of sales teams to the next level. Our app helps in the field of direct sales, where we focus on the Dutch market. Our vision at SalesChamp is to create the simplest, most effective and easy-to-use omnichannel communication platform in the world.
As SalesChamp has also an office in Brno, Czech Republic, and on top of that works with full remote team members, the structure can be defined as a hybrid remote set up.
What are the requirements?
- At least two years experience in development of single page applications
- Strong knowledge of Bootstrap
- Following the best practices in architecture and maintainability
- Being able to adapt to our internal standards for style
- Experience with writing automated tests
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
What will be the scope of your work?
- Development of new UI features to improve overall experience of our customers
- Improving current frontend architecture towards more robust structure
- Improving our internal standards for style, maintainability and best practices
- Provide mentorship for our frontend team to help them grow
- Solve technical problems of high scope and complexity.
Technologies we use:
- ES6 and Babel
- Backbone and Marionette frameworks along with underscore.js and Handlebars
- React.js, JSX
- Karma and Mocha
What we can offer:
- Contractor based cooperation
- Competitive salary and flexible working schedule
- Trips to our head office in Netherlands once a year
- Friendly team of beautiful young people
- Team buildings, Happy hours (remote work support)
Job title: Senior Frontend Engineer at SalesChamp (Brno, Czechia) (allows remote)