Senior Frontend Developer
Remote job description
As creators of innovative software for the future market of iGaming, Ancient strives to go against
the traditional route of building slot machine software. We operate with the firm belief that we're
building desirable software for the next big spending generation: younger players who are
seeking iGaming entertainment to enjoy themselves and with friends. With that in mind, we're
now looking for a senior front-end engineer to help us innovate, build and grow Ancient further,
and to always help us stay one step ahead.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a flat structured team of multicultural professionals on an anytime : anywhere remote business model. You are guaranteed instant gratification whenever updates are pushed to our universal code-base across multiple brands, we go against trends and create our own industries - innovation is our soul. Sounds interesting? Read on....
What you will do:
- Build re-usable components to build pages.
- Take full ownership of features and code, from the inception of ideas to deployment,
- maintenance and keeping it running.
- Be involved in the communities of the businesses by having a 'Developer' tag in the
- chatboxes, which will get you a lot of attention from the customers, receiving real-time
- feedback for the products you build.
- Become a member of our front-end engineering culture, learning from other talented
- people, and sharing your own knowledge.
- Engineer new features at scale in a fresh codebase without legacy code.
- Participate in technical discussions as part of the team. You should be ready to
- challenge our architecture, propose changes, and ultimately implement them.
Examples of projects you'll be working on:
https://www.csgoroll.com Community social gaming platform targeted towards CSGO
players, with unique in-house custom built games such as Roulette, Crash, Unboxing,
PVP with the capability to bet and win Skins in real-time
https://www.hypedrop.com Buy and open Mystery Boxes in real-time featuring the
Unboxing game where people can unbox real life products and have them shipped to
https://www.hypeup.com (currently in development) is an item focused iGaming brand
where users may wager their balance or items from their "Inventory" vs other people's
items from their Inventory such as Watches, Electronics, Sneakers and more, and may
redeem their contents physically upon withdrawal.
These projects use the same codebase and share libraries of components and modules.
Who we're looking for:
- Someone with a strong background in video gaming is preferred, since much of our
- target market are gamers, and also gamification concepts are now widely adopted.
- An intuitive understanding of how games work and the motivation behind them is helpful.
- Someone who's up to speed with Angular, TypeScript, Sass, RxJS and Apollo / GraphQL APIs.
- A full-time worker that can stay on-task in a remote environment.
What's on offer?
- Fully remote flexible working
- Young, flat structured rapidly growing company
- Duplicating multiple brands
- Diverse portfolio: gamified e-commerce, video game arcade, iGaming
- Entirely modern stack, no legacy code
- Annual team get together
- And a great remuneration package!
Company name: Ancient Gaming
Remote job title: Senior Frontend Developer at Ancient Gaming () (allows remote)
Job tags: angularjs, typescript, frontend, reactivex, apollo