Senior Front End Engineer
Remote job description
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry's most complete mobile performance offering. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 locations worldwide. More than 1,300 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe, spanning all industries, rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I build new features and help improve the existing App Annie product.
I actively participate and share knowledge through my team code review process and help us achieve excellence through pushing for high code quality standards and focusing on reusable solutions that will improve our efficiency.
I'm working on a high quality code base relying on the latest developments in application design. Our frontend framework is designed on top of a federated query language (similar to graphQL), which enables us to build powerful components who smartly adapt themselves to the data our customers visualize. This leads to a 10x development efficiency improvement.
I work closely with UX & PM teams to improve our existing products and provide proactive feedback on how we can efficiently reach our common goals.
You will be responsible for and take pride in...
- Taking ownership of complex projects and requirements and implementing high quality and efficient solutions
- Building UI components in a reusable and maintainable fashion
- Focus on team goals and proactively provide suggestions and guidance to achieve them
- Champion code quality and best practices through code review
- Improving team cohesion and skill by being relentlessly curious and sharing your own knowledge and experience
- Collaborate with coworkers in different countries
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- Strong ownership of the projects you'll work on
- Fresh perspective to help us identify ways to improve our architecture and our workflows
- Good knowledge about software design patterns
- Knowledge of components based architecture and React.js
- Understanding of Agile development best practices
- We provide a $1,000 reimbursable WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids to school-zoom, you need to leave early to get to your band rehearsal or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid time off so you can recharge.
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to our online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Company name: App Annie
Remote job title: Senior Front End Engineer