Senior Front-end Developer
Remote job description
We're looking for a Senior Front-end Developer to join our Professional Services team in our Amsterdam office.
Done creating yet another standard front-end application? Ready to shape the developer experience and environment of your fellow front-end developers? As a member of the professional services team, you'll have the opportunity to design and implement clever and efficient ways for developers and business users alike to build, integrate and manage front-end applications ("experiences"). You will participate in our global front-end chapter, and have the opportunity to share and establish front-end development best practices and introduce new advancements.
On this job, we'll expect you to
- Assist Partners and Clients with the (technical) integration of our products using modern frontend storefronts (like VueStorefront.io , ReactStorefront.io, or SAP's Spartacus)
- Assist Partners and Clients architect the (technical) integration of our products using modern frontend frameworks like Vue, React, Angular
- Become an expert in - and developer advocate of - the application of Bloomreach brX API's and the business benefits they have for our Clients
- Extend and improve our front-end developer-facing SDKs for integrating state-of-the-art custom front-ends with our SaaS product, using modern front-end frameworks like React, Angular and Vue
- Design and implement front-end extension points with clearly documented, stable APIs
Additional skills that help you achieve these objectives
- You have strong interpersonal skills, suited for a work-from-anywhere environment
- You're familiar developing for all major modern browsers
- You understand patterns and mechanisms of the interactions between front- and back-end
- You understand the SOLID principles to write clean and maintainable code
What we offer
By joining our team, you'll enjoy:
- A challenging position with lots of growth potential: feel empowered and gain the support you need for personal and professional development.
- A Work from Anywhere philosophy: Work with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure and open(-source) mentality.
- A commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.
- Compensation plan
- State-of-the-art laptop of your choice (e.g. MacBook/Lenovo)
- Stock options
- 50/50 pension scheme
- A friendly, dynamic culture with plenty of organized events and opportunities to socialize with coworkers" etc.
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don't clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program - using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There's access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Veea is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!
Job title: Senior Front-end Developer at Bloomreach () (allows remote)