Senior Cloud Developer
Remote job description
Remote makes it possible for businesses to employ a global team compliantly taking away the hustle of bringing talent across the world closer together.
In support of our mission, we also help our customers find extraordinary talent anywhere in the world and provide a single place for people to find their next role and next hire. Supported by an extraordinary team of in-house recruitment experts our clients and candidates can expect nothing but Kindness, Excellence, Transparency, Ownership with Ambition of making the right match no matter where they are.
About the Role
We are working closely with our customer in the Software industry to hire a knowledgeable Senior Cloud Developer.
Our client's world famous monitoring software PRTG is also available as a service hosted in the cloud. To put together a world wide available & regionally localized monitoring solution for IT administrators everywhere, our client has a team of talented cloud and operations engineers and we're looking for you to join and strengthen their team.
For this, it's important to note that this position welcomes candidates with diverse backgrounds and experience. If you require any assistance at any point during this process please do let us know.
What this job can offer you
The exciting part! Below you can find what this role entails:
- Together with your team you are responsible for the development of PRTG Hosted Monitor
- You develop the Python web services & serverless functions responsible for provisioning, activation, control, automation & monitoring PRTG Hosted Monitor
- You develop the Vue.js web application our customers log into to create, manage & configure their cloud monitoring solution
- You develop prototypes designed to evaluate hypotheses for new product concepts and ideas
- You bring new ideas to the team, discussing and planning their implementation together with the Product Owner
- You support our technical support team with 3rd level support cases
What you bring
- You have experience in cloud native development with AWS or another cloud platform
- You have experience developing in Python, preferably with AWS's API Gateway and Lambda
- You have experience with NoSQL databases, experience with DynamoDB is a plus
- You consider unit testing, code reviews, and continuous integration as essential elements of software development
- You have preferably first hand experience in agile development processes (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Scrumba
A background check and references may be required prior to employment
Company name: Remote
Remote job title: Senior Cloud Developer