Senior BPM Developer
The Business Process Management (BPM) Developer is responsible for the development of BPM and Workflow related projects and initiatives. The BPM Developer is responsible for contributing to the development of methodologies and best practice approaches for the overall BPM development within the organization.
Essential job functions may include
- Experience with at least one BPM product tool set: IBM preferred but not required
- Supports delivery and development of advisory services related to business process management (BPM).
- Have experience in J2EE technology and frameworks such as Apache, Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Have experience using at least one enterprise BPM technology, such as IBM BPM, Savion, Appian, etc.
- Have experience in implementing Middleware integration solution, including REST API, SOAP Web Service, IBM MQ, JMS, MDB, etc.
- Have experiences in implementing Cloud Solutions on AWS utilizing EC2, S3, IAM, Cloud Watch, AWS Lambda, AWS Lex, etc.
- Develops and maintains client relationships.
- Complies with professional practice requirements.
- Work with multiple project delivery team process design, development and/or improvement.
- Leads and has direct responsibility for one or more technology projects.
- Formulates strategies and tactics for successful project completion.
- Completes the delivery of design, code or testing for modules or multiple functions related to IS development initiatives.
- Prepares requirement definition, design, technical specifications.
- Provides coding, testing and implementation support for identified technical platform (i.e., Mainframe, Mid-range, Distributed or Web).
- Analyzes user requirements and defines technical project scope and assumptions for assigned tasks.
- Creates business and/or technical designs for new systems, and/or modifications to existing systems.
- Translates detailed requirements into functional system designed.
Keys: 7-10+ years overall experience w/ 5+ years overall experience with the following
- J2EE technology and frameworks such as Apache, Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- BPM technology, such as IBM BPM, Savion, Appian, etc.
- Middleware integration solution, including REST API, SOAP Web Service, IBM MQ, JMS, MDB, etc.
- Cloud Solutions on AWS utilizing EC2, S3, IAM, Cloud Watch, AWS Lambda, AWS Lex, etc.
Education and/or Experience
- Master of Science Degree required from a certified University; plus one (1) to two (2) years related experience in BPM/Workflow architecture design and development; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company DescriptionOvatio Technologies is an enterprise IT staffing and Microsoft Cloud consulting company helping businesses' IT scale, solve and succeed. Offering both specialized U.S. based technical contracting talent, and Microsoft development services, we advise and develop solutions for your productivity, collaboration, data management, intelligence, application development, and systems integrations needs as well as staffing across all leading technology stacks.
While many businesses have made a partial or complete move to Microsoft cloud, we recognize that most have not been able to fully maximize returns on their cloud investments. Not leveraging the transformative applications and features available with their Microsoft subscriptions, companies are missing the opportunity to improve their businesses. These organizations also often struggle with scalability; requiring advanced technical skills for shorter intermittent projects, making finding experienced and dependable people highly challenging.
Ovatio empowers these businesses with experienced technology advisors, certified Microsoft engineers, specialized IT contractors, and the highest caliber of personal client service and support to maximize resources, scale technologies and people, solve business needs and reach strategic goals.
Core to our internal mission: we deliver results, we deliver integrity, and we deliver a trusted, life-long relationship.
- Engagement Model: Permanent position > Customer can hold Visa, if needed
- Immediate Hire
Senior BPM Developer