Senior Backend Developer (Golang)
HAL Collective, Inc
Remote job description
HAL is building the next generation cross-chain automation & monitoring platform.
We just completed our Seed round funding and we partnered with leading DeFi projects such as Aave, Bancor, BitGo, Loopring, mStable, Polygon, PoolTogether and many more.
Exiting challenges lie ahead: we are building a brand new iteration of our core product - HAL 2.0; we are re-defining our business proposition; and we are exploring how decentralization and a new HAL token could serve the future for HAL 3.0 and bring it even closer to our core values as we described them in our Gluing Manifesto.
About the opportunity
- We are a remote-first company and we gather the whole team together every few months for amazing retreats together! Previous retreats include Sardinia (Italy) and Lisbon (Portugal). Candidates in EU time zones are preferred.
- Our stack is progressive and includes Golang, TypeScript, GraphQL, Serverless, Next.js
- Competitive compensation
- We have budget for equipment and education
- Culture fit and alignment to our core values are extremely important to us. We are fuelled by an immense intellectual curiosity of what technology can do and the impact it can have. You will thrive here if you are intensely driven by tackling technical challenges that no one else has solved yet and are inspired by the possibility of building the next generation blockchain automation platform.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate and proactive Senior Backend Developer (Golang) who shares our commitment. You will work closely with our CTO and our Frontend team to design, develop and scale our core architecture engines used to automate thousands of tasks. You will join a fast growing team where you'll be able to have tremendous impact and contribute with key decisions, both technical and product related.
- Experience with at least one strongly typed language, preferably Golang
- Experience with crypto - DeFi, NFTs, DAOs...
- Technical understand of Ethereum is a huge plus
- Experience with APIs, GraphQL a plus
- Knowledge of modern build pipelines and tools (CI/CD)
- DevOps skills on AWS - we use a mix of Docker/ECS, CircleCI, Github Actions, Serverless, Cloudwatch and more
Why join us:
- We are on a mission to make Web 3 more accessible by providing a bridge from Web 2 to Web 3.
- We are lean and fast, incredibly curious and laser-focused, community-oriented and individually motivated. We believe great impact comes from happy, interested, diverse teams.
- Your background and past experiences will have a lasting impact on our culture at this stage of our growth. We involve you in the planning, development, and rollout of products, and encourage you to learn new concepts and skills should you wish to.
- Nothing is more important to a young company with large goals than the excellence of its employees - in their performance, and culture.
If this sounds exciting to you, join us!Summary
Company name: HAL Collective, Inc
Remote job title: Senior Backend Developer (Golang)
Job tags: golang, ethereum, blockchain, go