Rust Developer MLabs
Remote job description
We are one of the leading Rust and Haskell consultancies in the fintech, blockchain and AI space, with a passion for Rust and open source software. We are looking for a remote Rustacean to join our team.
If you are excited about Rust, about robust and clean software and are up for a new challenge, youve come to the right place!
We have Rust roles ranging from junior to senior positions!
As a Rust Developer your role may include:
- Building and testing/fuzzing smart contracts on Polkadot and Solana
- Systems and protocol design
- Testing and fuzzing
- Writing high-assurance code
- Security and performance analysis
We also have roles available for project management, tech leadership and delivery management.
- Strong Rust skills
- Strong software engineering and architecture skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of security, concurrency, backend systems, system scaling and databases
- Version control (git)
- Strong verbal skills in English
- Experience with blockchain, smart contracts, compilers and/or purescript is a bonus
- Fully remote
- Focus on learning and individual growth in Haskell, Rust and Computer Science
- Work with other great Rustaceans and Haskellers, open source contributors and computer scientists
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Competitive salary
- Employee token fund for bonuses, travel, conferences
- Flexible working hours
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
We have a variety of projects to work on at any time, ranging from payment stacks to smart contracts and blockchain to open source libraries, DSLs and compilers.
If you like Rust and challenging projects, MLabs is the place for you, so please apply now!Summary
Company name: MLabs
Remote job title: Rust Developer - MLabs (Worldwide, Full Remote, Working from home) at MLabs (London, UK) (allows remote)
Job tags: blockchain