Reactjs / Nodejs Developer REMOTE
Remote job description
- Developing, maintaining, and improving our current web application;
- Developing web solutions with a focus on User Experience (UX);
- Working with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Write robust, clean, and documented code and respect our coding standards;
- Testing the code and bug fixing.
- Minimum 3 years experience React and Redux;
- Minimum 4 years experience implementing server-side applications/workers using Node.js;
- Knowledge about GraphQL/Restful API;
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Full-Stack Developer;
- Good knowledge of functional programming;
- Good knowledge of MySQL/PostgreSQL;
- Experience working with TypeScript;
- Knowledge of using NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis);
- Experience with Docker;
- Good command of version control tools like Mercurial or Git;
- Experience working with Scrum Methodology, ideally with SAFe framework;
- Good command of English;
- Experience working with remote teams.
This is a full time (40h/week) work from anywhere (fully remote) job. This is a long term contract part of a great team building a great product. We offer flexible hours but require a certain level of overlap with the rest of the team. For this reason, we will consider candidates in timezones GMT to GMT+3.
Reactjs / Nodejs Developer REMOTE at Creatopy () (allows remote)