Remote job description
About youYou are someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and be able to grow professionally.
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS3, and ES6.
- Experience in Unit Testing (Jest, Enzyme).
- Ability to translate design artifacts into usable code.
- Solid grasp of CI/CD pipeline and associated tooling.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer service commitment.
- Web Development best practices.
- English is a requirement, as you will be working directly with US-based clients.
Frameworks: React Js
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Build Frontend applications from scratch with best practices and standards.
- Defining the requirements of the API, consume RESTful web services, and process results.
- Creating prototypes that demonstrate the value and functionality of emerging technologies on the Web.
- Experience with agile development processes to meet requirements and follow through with the implementation.
- Work with developers teams, designers, and product managers, dividing responsibilities to solve problems.
- Follow the UI / UX best practice guidelines by Google and the design team.
- Responsible, organized, and hardworking with excellent communication skills.
Company name: Applaudo Studios
Remote job title: React Developer at Applaudo Studios () (allows remote)
Job tags: react, sysadmin