Remote job description
About YouYou are someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and be able to grow professionally.
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of professional software development.
- 2+ years professional experience in Python.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong technical leadership and guidance skills.
- Outstanding skills at interacting with people, both within the organization (from developers to senior management) and with customers/partners.
- Responsible, organized and hard working with excellent communication skills.
Proficient in Python, Django & Flask
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Code custom, applications, from scratch, with minimal supervision.
- Define server API requirements, develop RESTful web services and process the resulting JSON or XML.
- Work with Product Management to take detailed story-driven requirements and implement them using Agile Test Driven techniques.
- Work in an organized team oriented environment with shared responsibilities.
- Develop documentation throughout the SDLC.
Company name: Applaudo Studios
Remote job title: Python Developer at Applaudo Studios () (allows remote)
Job tags: sysadmin, python, django