Product Frontend Developer
Remote job description
As Frontend Software Engineer, you'll need a proven frontend software development track record in which you've developed a high level of proficiency in Typescript and the ability to work with Agile and DevOps fundamentals. You will have an open-minded personality with a passion for open source, new technologies, agile software development and contribute to the on-going commercial success of a progressive, future-orientated business.
What you'll be doing:
- Design & Development - You will design, build and operate the frontend development of our Flowable products
- Support Product Roadmap - Help in defining our frontend roadmap: giving valuable inputs in the design and architecture, understanding the business impacts of the technical options, and guiding technology choices to create unique experiences for customers
- Documentation Management - Write documentation about Flowable Engine or product features
What you bring:
- 5+ years of hands-on frontend software development experience
- Experience in React.js. Other JS frameworks are also valuable
- Knowledge in testing technologies like Jest, Storybooks, Cypress, Cucumber
- Fluent English. German and Spanish are a big plus
What you can expect:
You will enjoy flexible working hours, training, and home-office possibilities. However, we think these are the most interesting advantages of working at Flowable:
- Development of a worldwide-known open-source platform - By being involved in a code culture team, based on flat hierarchies, your ideas and expertise will have a direct impact on the development of an innovative, high-impact, product used by well-known international organizations.
- Our company culture - You will enjoy great team activities such as hackathons, Lunch&Learns, as well as social and sports events. We are an open company with flat hierarchies because we count on people, not titles
- Career growth - Flowable is a young company where you will be given the room to develop yourself and learn new things intensively while the company grows. Take the opportunity!
Note that this position can be based either in Valencia or across Europe. It's a significant, all-around Frontend Software Engineer role with a leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions. If this describes you and your aspirations, please click on the APPLY button to embark on a new and successful adventure.Summary
Company name: Flowable
Remote job title: Product Frontend Developer at Flowable (allows remote)