Remote job description
ALWAYS ADD THE FOLLOWING ON ANY USER HAPPINESS ROLES
Remote is solving global remote organizations' biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you're interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Create and execute co-marketing plans with our strategic Marketplace partners
- Build scalable programs, processes and documents to enable our marketplace partners to become ambassadors of Remote
- Market research to identify and evaluate new potential marketplace partners across various industries by following remote work market trends and identifying new opportunities.
- Evaluate and prioritize strategic partnership opportunities, establishing key performance indicators that will determine the ultimate success of the partnerships.
- Ideate, launch and optimize co-marketing and promotion opportunities (webinars, events, content sharing)
- Create strong relationships with partners and the sales team in order to drive more partner sourced revenue, which you will have the primary responsibility for. Track partner performance against goals and share learnings on how and where to improve
What you bring
- Several years of experience in growth / partnerships / business development in the HR, fintech or software/technology industry, and proven experience leading a partner GTM strategy
- Strong leadership, intellectual curiosity, analytical, sales and partnering skills
- Proven ability to ideate and execute on co-marketing initiatives
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills are necessary, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations;
- Experience in B2B SaaS technology marketing;
- Prior experience with CRM, PRM, and marketing automation tools such as Hubspot
- You'll report to: Director of Partnerships
- Team: Partnerships
- Location: UK&I or Europe
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you'll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team member
- Second interview with team members (optional)
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
If you don't have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email email@example.com
Company name: Remote
Remote job title: Partnerships Manager
Job tags: Software as a Service, business development, Marketing Strategy