Remote job description

About Medallion:

Medallion's software platform simplifies and automates healthcare administration. In the US, only 40% of the time spent on healthcare is spent with patients; the remaining 60% is purely administrative, spent interacting with a patchwork of state, federal, and insurance bodies to meet the necessary regulatory and compliance requirements. Through an easy-to-use web interface; a complex backend that unifies hundreds of different healthcare entities; and powerful automations, Medallion provides critical administrative infrastructure to make these operations turnkey ?" enabling a large cross-section of healthcare companies (over 70 and counting!) to spend more time delivering care.

We've raised $50M from some of the best investors like Sequoia Capital, Spark Capital, Optum Ventures, Elad Gil, Peter Reinhardt, and many others.

About the Role:

You will work closely with senior members of the team on a variety of high-impact projects, shipping production code during your very first week, getting steady exposure to a broad set of technologies, and rapidly taking on more responsibility. Expect to achieve massive personal growth and ship features that make a meaningful impact on the healthcare system. All on a supportive and experienced team of engineers, PMs, and designers.

You will:

  • Work on meaningful projects with business impact from your very first day.
  • Gain expertise across the stack ?" full-stack web, platforms and services, cloud infrastructure.
  • Work closely with senior engineers on technical architecture and project planning.
  • Collaborate with PMs, designers, and other stakeholders on product design.
  • Write a lot of code :)

You may be a fit for this role if you:

  • Have a strong technical foundation (CS and/or software engineering)
  • Are a fast and motivated learner
  • Are an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
  • Get things done

You might also have:

  • A project you love talking about
  • An interest in starting your own company

Company name: Medallion
Remote job title: New Graduate Software Engineer
Job tags: Spark, infrastructure, Healthcare Management

Share or copy

Job alerts