Remote job description
Documo builds document software solutions that help businesses streamline document processes. We make working with documents easy, more secure, and friendly towards our planet. We want to help drive mass adoption of paperless document technologies. We believe the way to do this is to build amazing products that solve and improve every aspect of document workflow. We couple that with our passion for customer success and our meticulous attention to design and user experience. We build solutions that are secure, easy to use, and improve business efficiency.
We're looking for a passionate Mobile developer with confidence in their experience to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications. If you're passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. This person will help us continue to build world-class products that our user base loves. We are a fully distributed team so this is a work from home/anywhere position.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
A plus to have
- Familiarity working with documents in a browser environment (manipulation of PDFs, .doc formats etc)
- Project management experience
The ideal candidate is a mobile development expert who's seeking his/her next challenge. Advanced interpersonal skills are a must as we work in a collaborative team environment. We would expect you to have a real passion and knowledge of mobile technologies, an eye for superb user experience and an entrepreneurial attitude to excite your colleagues and our clients with your ideas.
*Note: As a fully distributed company, we are open to hiring anywhere, however, the work hours for this position are during USA business hours
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k with match) *must reside in USA to receive benefits
- Work with a small distributed team that love what they do
- The ability to work from wherever makes you happy
- Work for a fast-growing technology company with a supportive, inclusive, and fun culture
We encourage you to apply
At Documo, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of ancestry, race, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Documo is an equal opportunity employer.
Job title: Mobile Developer (Remote) at Documo () (allows remote)
Job tags: android, mobile, swiftui