Mobile Application Developer
Remote job description
Accella is a digital development agency that is constantly thinking across digital to deliver the best experience that strategists, UX designers and technologists can create for our clients.
Thinking across strategy, development, and marketing to deliver the very best in mobile apps & web design.
Do you like to Think Across Digital? Do you have the capacity and thoughtfulness to do more than just write great code?
Our clients do not come to us with requirements, they come to us with problems to solve - problems that we solve through digital solutions.
And we're looking for the next great member of our team!
This position is for a senior level developer - typically 5 - 10 years experience or more - with a background across a variety of technologies. We want to see a passion for learning, growing and adapting to new digital and engineering trends.
What we expect in a candidate:
- BS in Computer Science, BS in closely related discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Candidate must be located within the US, but can be located anywhere around the country
- At least 5 years experience with software development
- Effective communication skills (written and oral)
- Problem-solving and creative mindset
- Experience thriving in a high-performance, results-oriented organization
- Experience and proficiency in interacting with external clients
- Experience with the following technologies:
- React Native
- Experience with any of the following technologies is a plus:
- Native iOS (Provisioning, Push, XCode, CocoaPods, Swift, ObjC)
- Native Android (Provisioning, Push, Android Studio, Gradle, Java)
- React Native component libraries such as Expo (Bare Workflow only)
- React component libraries such as Material UI and Ant Design
- React state management libraries such as MobX, Redux, and using React Hooks
- Ruby on Rails
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC or ASP.NET Core
Mobile Application Developer (React Native) at Accella (allows remote)
Tags: react native, ios, android, swiftui