Machine Learning Engineer
- Develop and enhance our ML models: NLU, time series prediction, recommendation, etc.
- Evaluate and diagnose ML models. Analyze and clean the data being fed to them.
- Build and upkeep automated machine learning data pipelines and training systems.
- Work with stakeholders including the executive, product, data, and design teams to come up with new ways we can utilize data to solve problems.
- Automate and scale our resources and pipelines to accommodate the sharply increasing data requirements.
- 5+ years of some form of software engineering experience (at least 2 of which are in data science)
- Experience building and optimizing ML models.
- Extensive experience with object-oriented/object functional languages, e.g. Python, Ruby, Java, C++, etc.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- English fluency
Nice to haves
- Graduate degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or some other quantitative discipline.
- Experience with NLP
- Experience with tensorflow
- Exposure to constructing automated training pipelines for machine learning models.
- Computer Futures is part of the larger SThree K.K group
- To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018
Machine Learning Engineer at Computer Futures (Tokyo, Japan) (allows remote)
Tags: python, ai, machine learning, tensorflow, nlp, sysadmin