Lead Software Engineer
Remote job description
At Topfloor Systems we build Accounting and Communication software services for Property Management Agents in Ireland and UK.
We are looking for the right candidate to join our team developing our services using Angular, Ruby-on-Rails, PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch.Remote detail:
Preferred Timezone: (GMT+01:00) Dublin, Ireland +/- 3 hours
Office Location: Leopardstown, Dublin, Ireland. Employees can also work full time from this office.
Visa Sponsorship: No
- Execute and review a 3-year product roadmap
- Provide mentorship and support for your development team members.
- Be part of a team that works on our 4 leading products: Blockman, Letman, MyBlockman & MyLetman.
- Build highly available and scalable applications and infrastructure.
- Pension Plan.
- Work From Home.
- Training & Development.
- Paid Time Off.
- More information about working at Topfloor Systems is available at https://www.topfloor.ie/careers
Company: Topfloor Systems
Job title: Lead Software Engineer (Remote +/- 3 hours GMT+1 or Dublin, Ireland Office) at Topfloor Systems (Dublin, Ireland) (allows remote)
Job tags: angularjs, aws, ruby on rails