Lead Software Architect
Compliance Solutions Strategies
Remote job description
Lead Software Architect
*This position can be remote, but candidate must reside within the United States in Eastern Timezone.
Compliance Solutions Strategies (CSS) is a trusted global RegTech partner that uniquely brings together innovative technology- driven solutions to support financial services firms in navigating a clear and strategic path through the complex and fragmented global regulatory space. Our solutions and services help firms meet regulatory deadlines while optimizing compliance data, operations and technology. CSS covers a full range of global compliance disciplines spanning fund reporting, transaction reporting, investment monitoring, compliance management, compliance services and managed services with a complementary, centralized approach to the strategic management of regulatory data called RBOR (Regulatory Book of Record). For more information on CSS, please visit: www.cssregtech.com.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled and articulate mid-career software architect to ensure that technical resilience, extensibility, and sustainability are features within our suite of products. This role requires assuming architectural responsibilities for a brand-new regulatory reporting product as well as the re-design and enhancement of an existing investment monitoring product.
Our platform-scale solutions help hundreds of hedge funds, asset managers, and investment banks comply with an increasingly complex set of regulatory requirements. Our software products integrate legal detail, middle- and back-office financial operations, and dynamic, automated technology. Building quality software for the world's most demanding users is not an easy job and working through data-driven problem-solving requires stronger focus and drive than most line-of-business applications. We care about programming-its art as well as its science-and are looking for developers who master not only what they build but why and how, and who can articulate options and choices with ease and intelligence.
- Multiple enterprise experiences (7-10 years), including at least one major contribution to a large-scale architectural effort
- Hands on experience architecting high throughput and highly resilient systems using .Net Framework, .Net Core, Containers, Kubernetes, messaging systems and high throughput databases
- Experience with building high throughput web applications using cloud technologies that can be deployed on-premises and on the cloud. Cloud experience with Azure is a must
- Experience moving monolythic services to microservices architecture
- Experience collaborating with peers and stakeholders across the business; proven ability to drive priority and meet delivery deadlines with high quality and on time.
- Ability to take an abstract concept and develop the idea into a fully developed prototype that can meet technology and business objectives
- A hands-on, cross-stack, rapid-delivery approach to building applications
- Financial services experience and domain knowledge required.
CSS is an equal opportunity employer
Company name: Compliance Solutions Strategies
Remote job title: Lead Software Architect at Compliance Solutions Strategies () (allows remote)
Job tags: .net core, microservices, azure, react, web api