Lead Integrations Engineer
Remote job description
Are you looking for a more meaningful role?
In a world of overspending and easy credit, it's no surprise that money is the number one source of stress for millions of people. Dreams was created to level the playing field. To give people a better chance of achieving their goals, and a simple way to take control of their finances.
We use behavioral science to design financial services that fit neatly into people's lives, making it easier to save, invest and pay off debt.
Dreams recently entered one of the most exciting phases in its history. By launching a B2B SaaS offering, we have been growing by seamlessly integrating their solution into existing bank apps.
More than ever, Dreams has the opportunity to help make financial wellbeing a reality for millions of people, and they want authentic, and passionate people to join our purpose-driven team in shaping the future of the finance industry.
About the role
Dreams engineers own not only the tech but also the product itself, contributing actively with ideas and user-facing features. We firmly believe in building self-organizing and self-reliant teams working with continuous improvements and optimizations.
As the leader of our integration team, you will work across our teams focusing on ease of integration for our clients as well as reliability and resilience of our systems.
With a strong background in engineering, automation, operations and integrations you've witnessed the worst and are not afraid to move quickly and break things. You think of automation as the turnkey solution to nearly any problem, and thoroughly enjoy supporting teams to improve ease of integration of our products for our customers and the developer UX for our engineers.
Who you are:
- A team leader with the ability to drive vision, dedicated to inspire, guide, and facilitate collaboration within the team.
- A pragmatic and humble team player, who builds trust and spreads calmness
- You thrive in a multidisciplinary, fast-paced and highly creative environment.
- You're dependable, and take pride and accountability for your work throughout the product development process.
What you'll do:
- Take ownership of integration process of our products to clients
- Take pride and ownership in our product's reliability
- Be actively involved in feature discussions to design for resilience from the ground up, imparting your expertise in product design
- Support, guide, and mentor junior colleagues
- Actively spread technical know-how throughout the organization
What you'll bring to the team:
- Professional experience across multiple parts of the stack, with a focus on automation
- A curious yet pragmatic mindset, you keep up to date with new technology while remaining grounded in what you know works
- Experience creating and maintaining infrastructure as a code
- Experience with different products and technologies commonly seen in enterprise networks such as SASE and IPsec.
- Rich experience with the AWS ecosystem.
- Programming experience, preferably around product engineering using one or many of the following programming languages and ecosystems: Ruby, Python, Go, Java, Node.js
- Thorough understanding of GNU/Linux and UNIX like operating systems
- Experience with container orchestration solutions, Kubernetes is a big plus
- A security-first mindset familiar with concepts such as OWASP 10, PCI, HIPAA etc
- Past experience of external security audits and pen testing
- To work alongside talented, authentic, and passionate colleagues in an inclusive and diverse environment
- We're an innovative and impact-driven company, where we encourage mold-breaking
- We prioritize our employee's financial wellbeing through pension, paid vacation, stock ownership plans, wellness allowance, and friendly perks
- We have a beautiful laid-back office space in central Stockholm, and can also help you optimize your at-home setup if you prefer working remotely
- You'll get the opportunity to help millions of people feel better about money.
Company name: Dreams
Remote job title: Lead Integrations Engineer
Job tags: AWS, Kubernetes, SysOps, Ruby, Operations