Junior Full Stack Developer
Remote job description
SiteZeus is hiring a Junior Full Stack Developer to join our growing product team! Our ideal candidate has a passion for both front end and back end development with exposure to the Microsoft tech stack, relational databases, and Agile product development.
SiteZeus is a location intelligence SaaS platform based out of Tampa, FL and founded in 2013. We are a remote organization focused on company culture, industry changing technology, and employee value. Our customers use SiteZeus to make better decisions about where to build their next physical locations, and how to optimize their investment in existing locations. We empower brands to pick the very best locations by employing the very best people and giving them the tools to succeed.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the greater development team under the guidance of senior developers.
- Collaborate with Product Owner to implement new features & product enhancements and resolve current system issues.
- Collaborate with QA Manager to identify healthy process and working relationship.
- Translate user stories and UI mock-ups into quality product features consistent with the Product Owner's vision.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in .NET and C# web applications.
- Exposure to Automated Testing.
- Significant developing apps in the cloud. Azure strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL.
- Passion or Interest working on Big Data, Geospatial Data, or Machine Learning products preferred.
Why work at SiteZeus?
- Work from home, from our Tampa office, or hybrid! We operate fully remote.
- Unlimited PTO that we WANT you to use.
- 401k, Health, Dental, Legal and loads of awesome traditional benefits.
- Paid parental leave for Mother, Father, or Partner + dedicated nursing room in Tampa HQ.
- Paid monthly community service time.
- Paid company summits (Technology, Sales, Etc).
- Flexible work hours.
- Serious wellness programs to make your work-life balance better than ever.
- Equity gaining opportunities after one year of employment (based on performance).
- Monthly incentive for meeting sales goals (This is in addition to listed compensation).
Below is our hiring process for this position. We will reach out or send a rejection notice within 1-3 business days of applying. SiteZeus promises to value your time and professionalism in every step of the process.
- Quick Screening.
- Interview with the Tech Team.
- Interview with the Hiring Manager.
- Final Interview with Executive Leadership
SiteZeus is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity, culture, and the human experience. We go above and beyond to ensure that all team members feel comfortable about who they are and the contributions they make to our mission. Our team is highly encouraged to find a balance that allows for optimal fulfillment at work and home.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work within the United States. All roles may require prolonged periods of sitting at a desk, working on a computer, and corporate communication skills. Further, SiteZeus takes physical health seriously and has processes in place to minimize the spread of Covid-19 at its Tampa HQ. Degree requirements and preferences may be substituted for bonified work history or relevant experience.
Company name: SiteZeus
Remote job title: Junior Full Stack Developer at SiteZeus () (allows remote)