IT Automation Developer
Remote job description
We are currently seeking a IT Automation Developer to join our rapidly growing IT team. This isn't a typical IT role - our team is driven by process improvement, efficiency automation, and creative custom solutions. This role is available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What your team does:
The IT team's mission is foundational to how we get work done at Clio, our team has a meaningful and lasting impact. We're focused on facilitating the best possible experience for our Clio talent, providing the right tools at the right time to further Clio's mission of changing the practice of law, for good. We're driven by automation and love building our own solutions when we can't find an existing one that fits.
A day in your life might look like:
- Identify opportunities for automation throughout the company and implement solutions that accelerate the ability of Clions all over the globe.
- Maintain and improve our IAM policies and strategies in Okta, with an eye to context aware and zero-trust solutions.
- Mentor and pair with other members of the IT department.
- Deploy infrastructure for our internal services using tools such as Terraform and Kubernetes.
- Continually grow and strive to push technical boundaries.
What you may have:
- 2 years in a Systems Administrator or Systems Engineering role in a hybrid IT environment (macOS, Windows, and cloud networks).
- Experience in at least two of the following:
- Familiarity with common SaaS environments such as Google Workspace, Okta, Slack, etc.
- Fundamental understanding of core IAM concepts such as SSO, SAML, OIDC, HRIS as a source.
- Ability to work efficiently in the Unix command line with standard tools such as Git.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience with using Aruba Central based network equipment.
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careersSummary
Company name: Clio
Remote job title: IT Automation Developer at Clio (allows remote)
Job tags: automation, python, ruby on rails, sysadmin