- Minimum of 4 years of experience as an iOS Developer
- Strong experience with C, C++ and Swift
- Experience with REST
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work as part of an agile development team using SCRUM and Kanban project management flows.
- Drive best practices and selection of technology frameworks / libraries.
- Collaborate with other developers, DevOps engineers and product managers to build solutions that meet customer needs.
- Write automated tests to validate quality and performance.
- Consider security and privacy issues in the development process.
- Design and develop client applications that meet product requirements using iOS/ iPadOS SDKs.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Experience developing iOS Applications with REST based backends.
- Proficiency with Objective C, C++ and Swift
- Familiarity with integrating with 3rd party SDKs and Libraries.
- Understanding of Apple Development Guidelines
- Educational Background and/or Certifications demonstrating proficiency in key technologies are desired but not essential.
iOS Developer at Addison Group () (allows remote)
Tags: ios, swiftui, c++