Remote job description
Interview Engineering at Karat
Karat Interview Engineers are a community of experienced software developers who are equipped with best practices and technology needed to provide the most predictive, fair, and enjoyable interviews to software engineering job candidates. Interview Engineers include software development managers, software engineers, and freelancers covering the full technology stack. As an Interview Engineer, you will interview job candidates using the Karat approach and interviewing infrastructure in a wide variety of roles on behalf of leading companies worldwide.
Our community is growing outside the U.S.
Karat is looking to expand its technical interviewing presence internationally. Technical interviews with Karat occur 24/7/365 with candidates located throughout the world so you can distribute your hours with what works best in your own schedule. This is a great opportunity to sharpen your interviewing skills and transform the technical interviewing experience for every candidate.
- Experienced software engineer with 3+ years of hands-on coding experience
- Extensive interviewing experience focused on:
- evaluating fundamental computer science skills (i.e. data structures, algorithms etc.)
- software craftsmanship (i.e. understanding of unit testing
- source control, APIs etc.)
- specific technologies (i.e. iOS, distributed systems etc.)
- You believe that interviewing is a first-class job
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Able to empathize with candidates and provide actionable feedback
- Strong Internet connection and webcam (required to conduct interviews)
Company name: Karat.com
Remote job title: Interview Engineer (Remote, Germany) at Karat.com (allows remote)
Job tags: ruby on rails, java, python, android, ios