Intermediate Web Developer
Remote job description
Fullscript's purpose — helping people get better — is core to everything we do. We've created a virtual dispensing solution that supports practitioners as they support millions of patients across North America with the industry's best supplements. That said, our purpose extends well beyond our platform. Helping people get better is at the core of our business decisions and how we treat our #fullscriptfam.
By joining us, you stand with our purpose. You are an independent thinker, who likes to leave things better than you found them. You do things not because they are easy but because they are right. Ready to make an impact?
Fullscript is looking for a driven Intermediate Web Developer (Wordpress) to join our team. The Web Development team is responsible for creating and maintaining Fullscript's entire web presence, (except for the Fullscript web app itself). This Engineering team is vital in the development and continuous improvement of our website and all digital marketing campaigns. As a Wordpress Developer, you will work closely with our Marketing Managers and Web Designer, and act as a consultant to other departments planning web projects.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with several internal departments at Fullscript; consulting, building, and maintaining Fullscript's marketing website and site architecture.
- Create, analyze, and optimize web pages.
- Implement 3rd party APIs into the Fullscript website
- Ensure compatibility and accessibility across multiple devices and browsers.
What you bring to the table:
- Someone who enjoys challenging themselves and loves to see a project through from beginning to end.
- 4+ years experience with Wordpress.
- Able to work across teams to deliver projects on deadline.
Nice to have:
- React/Gatsby experience
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with WCAG standards
Our team handles a lot of sensitive health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript's RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that's in-office, at home, or a bit of both. We also believe pups make life better, which also means some of our physical locations are dog-friendly.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com or find us on social media.
Intermediate Web Developer at Fullscript () (allows remote)