Remote job description
- Excellent programming skills in Golang.
- Must be based/located within the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region.
- Experience designing and building scalable systems using modern cloud technology and industry best practices.
- Experience composing service oriented architectures.
- Strong background in BackEnd development.
- Experience with Docker, MongoDB and/or DynamoDB, and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with unit testing.
Nice to have:
- Cryptocurrency markets experience.
- Equities, Options, Futures, or FX markets experience.
- Experience with GoLang and/or Java/C/C++ with low latency development a plus.
- Experience in Blockchain projects and/or Ethereum
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Experience with working remotely
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.
Company name: X-Team
Remote job title: Go Developer (Remote Asia-Pacific) at X-Team () (allows remote)
Job tags: golang, aws, node.js, microservices