Remote job description
We are looking for New Grads to join our Game Development Team!
As a New Grad, you will be introduced to the complete life cycle of a game that reaches millions of people. At Bigger, you will have a chance to work with our talented Game Developers who are responsible for the design as well as the development processes. Working closely with all functions, you will collaborate with the Product Team to architect gaming experiences that offers best-in-class feelings for our users.
If you are a talented and enthusiastic fresh graduate and want to gain skills of a successful game developer in an experienced team, come and join us!
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company based in Istanbul. Our goal is to create great games that will be remembered forever and that will become a part of millions of lives everyday.
At Bigger, we merge art, technology, and fun together to succeed. We aim for great execution and passionately work on each and every detail in our casual games to build the best experience for our players. Our titles have reached over +110 million downloads so far and more exciting projects are on the way!
What you'll do
- Build high-quality games to create amazing experience for millions of players
- Involve and contribute to all aspects of game development including Game Design, Logic, Feelings, Graphics and UI
- Design, implement, improve and maintain various games with deep attention and care
- Contribute new ideas for game design, features, and projects
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Basic to intermediate engineering skills and programming fundamentals
- Experience with various programming languages and build tools (C#, Gradle, etc.) is a plus
- Game development experience in Unity3D and the knowledge of workings of the engine is a plus
- A mobile game project published on app stores is a big plus
- Interest in software architecture design, object-oriented programming, and best practices about game development
- Good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail
- A passionate team-player with great communication and problem-solving skills
Company name: Bigger Games
Remote job title: Game Development
Job tags: gaming