Remote job description
About Pineapple Workshop
Pineapple Workshop is a software development organization committed to driving business through innovation. We develop secure, scalable,and effective full stack digital products that speak to people. Our work ranges from UI/UX, frontend web and mobile apps, backend API development, data manipulation, analytics, and more. We believe in team oriented accomplishment, supporting team members with mentorship, and facilitating a culture of good work/life balance.
Pineapple Workshop is looking for a full stack engineer with both backend and frontend experience. If you are much stronger on the frontend or on the backend, still apply. Blockchain experience is a plus. We weigh heavily of technical understanding and ability to problem solve along with cultural fit.
- Proficient English both written and verbal.
- Experience working on teams with a high level of communication and trust.
- Experience creating, implementing, and delivering production worthy software solutions.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with time sensitive deliverables and client-facing communication.
Technical Requirements and Skills
- Communication skills
- RESTful API practices
- Google Cloud Platform
What we typically look for:
- Willingness to create and share ideas
- Have an open mind and desire to make amazing products
- Hold yourself to a high standard of technical performance and communication
- Passion for bringing people-based products and solutions to market
- Determined to learn, explore new ways of doing things, and think outside the box
- Able to think through problems and make calculated decisions
- Team player and good attitude
The interview processes consists of video calls with at least 2 team members, and a video call with the founder. These calls consist of small coding challenges, casual technical conversations, casual life conversations and more. We are more concerned about how you think over what you know, but what you know is important too.
Applications with the following content will be considered for employment:
- Cover Letter
- Attached Resume
- Link to Linkedin
- Link to Github
- Any other links that will show off your work
Pineapple Workshop We Built It.
Company: Pineapple Workshop
Job title: Fullstack Developer
Job tags: ReactJS, Golang, Docker, Kubernetes, Blockchain