Full Stack Developer
Remote job description
We have a new job opportunity, for a Full Stack Developer with a great Python and React skillset.
The client is a leading company providing SEO solutions and marketing content performance.
Its mission is to connect people to meaningful experiences, by offering impactful, innovative, and inspirational results. This is achieved with the help of their cloud-based platform providing precisely measured and optimized marketing content across online channels.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will:
- Be a design-focused coder;
- Become part of a fast-paced team where you will have ample room to grow;
- Enjoy the latest technologies, as you will work on an innovative industry-leading product;
- Develop and architect key platform components used to power the client's platform, used by some of the largest companies in the world.
- Experience working as a Full Stack Developer (Python and React skills are a must);
- Knowledge of Java, MySQL, and microservices;
- Experience with open-source and cloud technologies;
- Know-how of designing highly modular and scalable objects;
- Background in distributed systems and/or developing enterprise software systems
- Independent spirit, showing the ability to take initiative and ownership on projects;
- Previous experience in reviewing code for performance, scalability, maintainability, and flexibility;
- A personality that thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment;
- Ample teamwork experience;
- Ability to learn new frameworks quickly and drive innovative solutions;
- Strong communication and English language skills.
Hands-on experience with Redis, AWS, Google Cloud, GraphQL, Hadoop, Hive.Summary
Company name: Pentalog
Remote job title: Full Stack Developer - A cloud-based platform for SEO and marketing solutions at Pentalog (allows remote)
Job tags: python, cloud, java, microservices, mysql