In the digital age, content rules.
Production and distribution have shifted from the few to the many. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
- Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
- So, say hello to Strapi! They exist to fuel the world's creativity and productivity by unleashing the power of content.
- So they've built the next generation CMS that does exactly that. Across the full lifecycle and the entire stack.
As a product-driven company developing open-source software, we are looking for a curious and autonomous full-stack engineer to join our growth squad. Values such as humility, transparency, and being eager to explore and learn are necessary to enjoy this role.
The new Product Growth squad will be part of the Product team. It will be focused on making the experience of new users as enjoyable and frictionless as possible. With the PM and designer, you'll work on understanding the difficulties of the installation, onboarding, and deployment. You will be a key player in developing elegant solutions to help new members of the Strapi community build successful projects.
Building Open Source Software used by thousands of developers and users around the world means every choice impacts many businesses and developers' lives. The community is very involved and will act as a mentor to help you become a better developer.
- Contribute to defining the growth roadmap with the other squad-mates.
- Identify current and future frictions and work on solutions.
- Make the current installation, onboarding and deployment experience better.
- 360-impact by creating a frictionless experience from the new website visitor to potential paid customers.
- Develop and release new features for the users.
- Manage daily issues and Pull Requests from the community related to the onboarding and installation.
- Engage with the community to understand their needs.
- The missions of this role and squad are not set in stone and will evolve with time as Strapi and the team grows.
- Within +/- 2 hours from Paris' timezone. We will open to remote positions anywhere in the world when our process allows enough flexibility.
- Fluent English. French is a good plus. We are working on strengthening our team's English to move towards full English in the medium-term.
- A curious, versatile, and autonomous person who loves to try new techs they're not familiar with.
- Significant experience with web development and bringing software to production
- Experience with unit testing
- Passionate about learning, teaching, and helping others.
- A love for well-crafted product.
- Excellent communication skills (empathy, listening).
- Already worked/contributed to an open-source project with a community of users is a great plus.
- Note: you don't need to check all the boxes to apply
Tags: content management, open-source, saas