Frontend Vue.js Developer
Scalable Path is looking for a Frontend Vue.js Developer to join the team and work on a client project. This is a remote, part-time position (approximately 4 hours/day) but we are also open to candidates who are available full-time. With operations in the United States, Europe, China and Japan, the client develops innovative VR solutions which enable their users to experience the best in VR and Interactive CGI experiences.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be working on the fronted development of multiple websites with a B2B focus.
There are two main projects that the client needs help with:1) A Standard business informational marketing site. This project will involve:
- Writing HTML/CSS/JS
- Integrations with ticketing systems
- Experience with building pre-rendered static sites in Vue.js is strongly preferred for SEO purposes (Nuxt.js, Quasar, Hypernova etc.)
2) Publisher portal and developer support site for developers who want to publish their games. This project will involve:
- Backend integration with APIs
- Uploading Android APKs
- Data visualization (sales charts and graphs)
- Integration with backend services and their APIs.
The client has an existing design team, and branding team who will provide designs. Hosting will be in AWS. There are opportunities to work on backend code as well if you have Python experience. The client uses Trello for project management, and has a daily standup. They use Github for source control.
Desired Experience- You have built multiple web frontends (and at least 2 of them in Vue.js)
- Experience using AWS (such as S3 for hosting static sites) would be great.
Work required may vary week-to-week. The client expects to have enough work to keep someone busy full-time (40 hours/week) most weeks, but the workload may be lighter in some weeks when waiting on dependencies from other people. The client can guarantee at least 20 hours/week.
RelationshipsYou will be working with a small branding, design and development team who is spread across North America and Europe. The client is in the America/Los Angeles (-08:00) PST time zone.
Start dateAs soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
The project has deliverables in the March/April 2021 time frame. Additional work may be needed after. So the project should last 2 to 3 months and potentially longer.
- Vue.js (Must have)
- HTML (Must have)
- CSS (Must have)
- Written English (Must have)
- Spoken English (Must have)
- AWS (Strongly preferred)
- Python (Nice to have)
Frontend Vue.js Developer at Scalable Path (allows remote)