HiringThing is looking for a Software Engineer to focus on growing our Rails and React based applicant tracking software platform. You'll enjoy working on the latest web technologies in our ever-evolving stack and have significant input into product direction, technology decisions and development priorities. We practice continuous integration and deploy on demand throughout the day.
You'll be responsible for building new frontend features with React/Redux, both independently and within a cross-functional team. You'll also be responsible for the maintenance of existing features, including bug fixes,
some features are written in other frontend technologies such as jQuery.
- At least one year of React and Redux
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS/SCSS
- Experience configuring webpack
- Some experience working with backend technologies (Rails specifically)
- Independent work ethic
- Fully remote workspace experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Participation in a triage engineering rotation and an on call engineering rotation
Technologies in Play
- React with and without Redux
- Ruby on Rails
- Amazon Web Services
- 401(k) plan with Roth and Standard options
- $100/month telecom reimbursement
- Up to $50/month fitness reimbursement
- Ability to work remotely
- Comprehensive benefits offered to eligible employees
- Opportunity to contribute in a hands-on manner to the growth and direction of the Company
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Opportunity for professional development
- 8 annual paid holidays for full-time employees
- Participation in employee stock option plan
HiringThing is a cloud-based software company that helps companies post jobs online, manage applicants, and hire great employees. We've been in business since 2012 and are growing rapidly.
We're a fully remote company with a virtual office. We're a technology-first team dedicated to building the greatest recruiting software available. We keep in touch with Slack and regular video conferences. We meet as a team daily and are required to connect with other teams during standard business hours. You can work from home, a coffee shop or the beach as long as the work gets done.
We also offer competitive salaries, benefits, and an Unlimited PTO policy, in which each employee is afforded the flexibility to take a vacation, take time off for illness and shift schedules as necessary.