Front End Software Developer
Remote job description
Who we are
Optimile is an international software as a service (SaaS) company, providing a range of applications in the field of mobility. Optimile has developed a cloud based platform that takes a Charging as a Service (CaaS) and Mobility as a Service (MaaS) approach in order to connect users with various means of transport.
Optimile offers a white label charge point operator (CPO) and mobility service provider (MSP) platform for electric vehicles and charging infrastructure to professional customers worldwide. Optimile is based in Ghent, Belgium, operates in seven countries and numbers more than 6000 customers worldwide. The shareholders of Optimile are BNP Paribas Fortis, Touring and AG Insurance.
To support our fast growth, we are looking for a remote Front End Software Developer to strengthen our development team.
What will your days look like?
- You'll work (remotely) on our new, ecologically responsible form of networked mobility. Our platform creates a connection between different mobility services and users, and is responsible for managing various charging points for electric vehicles.
- You will mainly help with the development and expansion of our app (React Native).
- You will participate in extending the visual front-end for the mobility platform.
- Full-time permanent role, based remotely.
- Competitive salary.
- Fast growing international company.
- A great, supportive team to work with.
- The possibility to develop an innovative product in a new market within an international context.
Company name: Optimile
Remote job title: Front End Software Developer (remote - EU) at Optimile (Ghent, Belgium) (allows remote)
Job tags: typescript, css, html, scrum, agile