Front End Framework Developer
Remote job description
Traction is looking for a Front End Framework Developer to join our team based in Sunnyvale, CA. You will be part of an integrated team with one of our leading clients. In this role you will be an integral part of a team that produces high profile projects across multiple digital platforms on a global scale.
This is a full-time remote work position.
What you'll do:
- Architect, advocate, and provide support for our libraries and systems focusing on maintainability, readability, and stability
- Forge strong relationships within your team and across the organization
- Work within tight deadlines to provide solutions to critical issues
What you'll bring:
- At least 3 years of experience working with creative teams across design and user experience (UX) disciplines, implementing and advising on fundamental visual and interactive design discipline
- Comfortability with source version control software and package managers (SVN, Git, and NPM).
- Experience with web standards, semantic web, accessibility, SEO, and the interplay between them
- Understanding of all major browsers and the special considerations required for all various quirks
- Demonstration of a good grasp of semantic markup, templates (Handlebars), and front-end development
- Proficiency in CSS3, LESS, and Sass, and you can write mixings, partials, use source maps, and more
- Working knowledge of package managers and front-end build tools in a production environment (npm, Bower, gulp, and Grunt). You dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment
Dimensions and Success Factors:
- Thrive in a challenging and fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrate grace under pressure - calm and logical problem solving when issues arise
- Easily develop strong client relationships
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude
- Adapt well to change and is flexible and nimble
- Highly detail-oriented, with a drive for perfection
- Willing to take the initiative to solve problems.
- Strong oral and written communicator with good social skills.
- Well-versed in the fundamentals of visual and interactive design, with the ability to craft solutions using web standards and semantic markup.
Join an award-winning, digitally-focused, full-service, independent agency staffed by a bunch of folks who love what they do and do what they love. Still on the rise after 20 years of success, you'll enjoy a satisfying suite of benefits, as well as the chance to work on the world's most well-known brand.
Will you accept our mission?
Traction is dedicated to creating meaningful advertising, branding, and experiences for our clients and their consumers. In order to accomplish this we have fostered a culture rooted in autonomy, empowerment, collaboration, and-occasionally-mischief. We believe that great work is spontaneous, and the best ideas come from a diverse team of creatively-minded individuals. Our goal is to be an agency where the journey getting there is as great as the work itself, and we're looking for the right people to help us do it.Summary
Company: Traction Corporation
Job title: Front End Framework Developer at Traction Corporation (Cupertino, CA) (allows remote)