Front End Engineer with React VMware Carbon Black
Remote job description
You have the opportunity to join us early in our journey and grow your career with us as
we grow as a team.
What You'll Do:
- Lead initiatives to design, build, deliver and maintain major frontend product and UI platform features in the highest quality standards, working with the latest frameworks and technologies.
- Work closely with our UI/UX experts, designers, and product managers to create visionary cybersecurity products.
- Investigate and constantly improve scalability, performance, and reliability of the UI platform
- Be an integral part of scaling our offering to hundreds and thousands of customers, now as part of VMware.
- Contribute to product direction and design discussions.
- Belong to a group of world class engineers, working together to build a better product - solving real issues to our customers, and doing that at the best quality possible.
- Passion for building slick, performant UI, with an eye for UX and usability.
- Experience with building user interfaces against microservice backend architectures
- Quickly master new languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with micro-frontend architectures is a plus
- Experience with container and container orchestration platforms is a plus
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan and additional long term incentives
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of world-wide IT professionals
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical program, food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, regular team buildings and celebrations
As part of the VMware global standards for integrity you will be required to go through a pre-employment screening process before you join.
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what's possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Company: VMware Bulgaria
Job title: Front End Engineer with React - VMware Carbon Black at VMware Bulgaria (Sofia, Bulgaria) (allows remote)